iconic home loans are thrilled to have been announced as a finalist in the Australian Mortgage Awards 2016 for the ME Bank Brokerage of Year (6+ brokers, independent). The company is up against 9 other finalists and the winner will be announced at the awards ceremony in Sydney in late October.
The Australian Mortgage Awards is the highlight of the mortgage industry calendar, recognizing excellence and highlighting the outstanding achievements of those in the business.
The ME Bank Brokerage of the Year (6+ brokers, independent) award recognises the larger brokerage operation that has displayed excellence over the last 12 months. When judging this category, the following criteria are considered from the overall business perspective:
- Loan volumes;
- Year on year growth;
- Submission quality;
- Conversion rates;
- Customer service proposition;
- The business’ value proposition; and,
- The strategy around stakeholder engagement.
This is iconic’s first year as a finalist at the Australian Mortgage Awards, and we are extremely excited and grateful to be involved in such a prestige industry event.
2016 has shaped up to be iconic’s biggest year so far in terms of industry awards and events. Some of the other major achievements that the company has received this year are:
- Finalists at the 2016 Better Business Awards for the Best Independent Office Award (5+ Brokers);
- Winner at the 2016 MFAA State Excellence Awards for the Finance Brokerage Business Award;
- Winner at the 2016 Australian Broking Awards for the Major Brokerage of the Year Award (non-franchise);
- Finalists at the 2016 Australian Broking Awards for the Best Office of the Year (5+ brokers);
- Ranked no. 8 Nationally in the Mortgage Professionals Australia’s 2016 Top 10 Independent Brokerages; and,
- Ranked no. 20 Nationally in the Adviser’s 2016 Top 25 Brokerages.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank my hard working team for their commitment to improving our customer service, professionalism and service value propositions over the last 12 months. They say a business is only as good as its best employees and this could not be further from the truth. Luckily for iconic, we have a dynamic, innovative and forward-thinking team of high achieving individuals.
I would also like to thank our loyal referral partners and valued clients for their support over the years, without which achievements like this would not be possible.
All in all, myself and my team are extremely excited to see what the future brings for iconic and we will update you with how we go over in Sydney for the 2016 Australian Mortgage Awards in October.
Thanks for reading guys, and have a great week!
iconic home loans